Call for Papers and Posters
This year at ICCSW’18 we’re hosting a student poster session and would love to see your work!
Whether you’re just about to survive your first year or driving for the finish, ICCSW’18 is the place to present and show off your
constantly evolving it’s-not-ready-yet-work-in-progress masterpiece.
The 2018 Imperial College Computing Student Workshop aims to provide an international forum for doctoral students to discuss a range of topics that are current in computer science research. The workshop welcomes all research students in the field of computer science.
Following the success of the sixth editions of the workshop—ICCSW’17; the seventh workshop provides an excellent opportunity to share provocative ideas, interesting preliminary work, or a cool research directions that may change the world.
The workshop aims to:
- offer research students the opportunity to submit and present their research at an internationally-renowned institution;
- provide PhD students with the experience of organising a workshop, including reviewing papers written by other students;
- provide a forum for open discussion of topics including those outside the current focus of research;
- allow students to network with peers from other institutions and learn about their research.
The workshop provides an excellent ground for discussing similarities and differences in graduate studies at various institutions around the world. All doctoral students are thereby encouraged to submit papers covering their ongoing research. The sixth edition of the workshop is currently being planned.
The proceedings will be published as an OpenAccess Series in Informatics volume.
- Paper submission: 20th July 2018
- Notification of paper acceptance: 3rd August 2018
- Paper camera ready: TBC
- Poster submission: 7th September 2018
- Workshop: 20th and 21th Sept. 2018
Page limits are as follows:
- Traditional track: up to 6 pages, excluding references and clearly marked appendices.
- Poster session: A1 size, portrait or landscape