The 2015 Imperial College Computing Student Workshop aims to provide an international forum for doctoral students to discuss a range of topics that are current in computer science research. The workshop welcomes all research students in the field of computer science.
Following the success of the first four editions of the workshop—ICCSW’14, ICCSW’13, ICCSW’12 and ICCSW’11—the fifth workshop provides an excellent opportunity to share provocative ideas, interesting preliminary work, or a cool research directions that may change the world.
The workshop aims to:
- offer research students the opportunity to submit and present their research at an internationally-renowned institution;
- provide PhD students with the experience of organising a workshop, including reviewing papers written by other students;
- provide a forum for open discussion of topics including those outside the current focus of research;
- allow students to network with peers from other institutions and learn about their research.
The workshop provides an excellent ground for discussing similarities and differences in graduate studies at various institutions around the world. All doctoral students are thereby encouraged to submit papers covering their ongoing research. The fifth edition of the workshop is currently being planned.
- Best Paper: Evgenij Belikov
- Best Presentation: F. Sharmila Satthar
- Best Reviewer: Christof Spanring